FOUNDATION STATUTES (EXCERPTS)
Name, address and legal form
The foundation is named Mirja-Sachs-Foundation. It is a legally valid foundation of civil law, based in Munich.
The purpose of the foundation is to support children in need, to promote education, training and development cooperation.
The Foundation therefore pursues exclusively and directly non-profit and/or charitable purposes within section “tax favourable purposes” of the tax code.
The purpose of the foundation is achieved in particular by
1. Direct financial contributions to children in need
2. direct, financial contributions to tax-privileged corporations, institutions and foundations, or a suitable authority under public law as defined in the other foundations referred to in paragraph 1, e.g. through the promotion of the construction of schools, kindergartens, orphanages and similar vocational training facilities of all kinds,
– The promotion of the training of teachers, professional support staff, supervisors etc. on site
– Promoting the improvement of infrastructure and development (e.g. through solar energy, sanitation, supply and disposal, etc.) of institutions in developing countries which are in connection with the foundation purposes referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 ( Schools, kindergartens, orphanages, etc.)
3. The Foundation’s purpose is to be implemented mainly in emerging countries and the “Third World”, but also within the framework of suitable projects in Europe. If the Foundation does not act by itself or by an aid person, it may also provide financial or factual means to other tax-exempt entities, institutions and foundations or to an appropriate public authority if these bodies use the funds to promote the purpose of the Foundation in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2.